- 1 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup smooth almond butter
- 1 scoop Garden of Life Raw Organic Protein - Chocolate
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Garden of Life Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 bag vegan, dark chocolate chips
- 1 ½ tbsp Garden of Life Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp sliced almonds
- Place almond butter, maple syrup, vanilla and coconut oil in a pot on the stovetop (medium high).
- Stir together contents until well combined then remove from heat.
- Add in protein powder, oats and salt. Stir again until oats are evenly coated.
- Place an equal amount of oats into each cavity of a muffin tin (12 count muffin tin) and press down batter until firm.
- Set aside and then melt chocolate.
- In a double broiler, add chocolate chips and coconut oil.
- Melt chocolate and then pour an equal amount over each oat cup.
- Top each oat cup with some sliced almonds and freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.